About 22,000 posts. Mostly relevant.users online
I skipped the first song, next song is spaghetti western.
The thing that bothers me about these pictures is that the spaceships are all the same design. I would be sacred of that. If I saw a sky full of different shaped ships of all styles from pop art to alien viking to what I probably can’t imagine all mixed together, I breath a sigh of relief. The Utopians are here. Otherwise there should be some good explanation for being all in uniforms and with identical ships. That Reaks of fascism.
Ice Fountain, Washington Boulevard, Detroit, 1917
In one utopia they call it the winter fountain house because they put a structure inside for the temporary ice castle to form around. Imagine this with windows.
An infographic about the Trans-Pacific Partnership provided by 350.org.
What you need to know:
- The Trans-Pacific Partnership would create a super-treaty which would jeopardize the sovereignty of the nations involved by giving that power to large corporations like Wal-Mart, Monsanto, Goldman Sachs, Pfizer, Halliburton, Philip Morris, GE, GM, Apple.
- There are currently 11 nations involved: U.S., New Zealand, Australia, Brunei, Chile, Malaysia, Peru, Singapore, Vietnam, Mexico and Canada. Japan has shown interest.
- The economic power of this group is more than 40% larger than the 27- nation European Union.
- TPP will offshore millions of good-paying jobs to low-wage nations, undercutting working conditions globally and increasing unemployment.
- TPP will expand pharmaceutical monopoly protections and institute longer patents that will decrease access to affordable medications
- TPP will limit food GMO labeling and allow the import of goods that do not meet US safe standards.
- TPP will institute SOPA, PIPA, and CISPA-like regulations and Internet measures which restrict our right to free speech.
- TPP will roll back Wall Street regulations, and prohibit bans on risky financial services.
- TPP will give multinational corporations and private investors the right to sue nations in private tribunals. These tribunals have the power to overturn environmental, labor, or any other laws that limit profit, awarding taxpayer funded damages.
- TPP will encourage the privatization of lands and natural resourcesin areas where indigenous people live.
nuclear power plants are only built to last 50 years max but have fuel that kills for millions of years.